Care, Attention, Professionalism!
From 05.05.2017, a trainer of social services for disabled people in St. Petersburg
On June 23, within the framework of the round table «Problems of Social Rehabilitation and Adaptation of Disabled Children in St. Petersburg, the Contribution of the NGOs» in the framework of the International Scientific and Practical Conference and the Summer School-Seminar «Early Aid to Children and their Families: From Theory to Practice» (13 — 23 .06, 2017, St. Petersburg).
Time: June 23, 2017 at 12.00
Venue: Institute of Physiology im. Pavlova, nab. Makarova, house 6. 2 floor. Conference hall of the director of the Institute of Physiology.
Opening remarks — from the Committee for Social Policy: representative of the Committee for Social Policy
From ANO «St. Petersburg Center for Social Adaptation, Rehabilitation and Abilitation»: Head of Social Projects, ANO «St. Petersburg Center for Social Adaptation, Rehabilitation and Abilitation» — Maria Maltseva
1. Speech of the representative of the Committee for Social Policy «Individual programs of social services — a road map for social adaptation and rehabilitation of disabled children in St. Petersburg».
2. New specialties in social and medical rehabilitation — ergotherapy, physical therapy. Motivational rehabilitation — kanis therapy. Maltseva M.N.
The report will provide general information about new registered professions «ergotherapist» and «physical therapist», their role in the system of medical and social rehabilitation. Also, methods of motivational rehabilitation will be presented, in particular, the method of canic therapy, which is actively used in Russia and the world to involve children with low motivation and communication problems into rehabilitation processes.
3. Social services for disabled children by NGO forces — experience, problems and achievements Kozlov DI
The report will show the experience of NGOs in the provision of social services for children with HIA, family support, experience in providing services in accordance with the new requirements of the law.
4. Social rehabilitation of disabled children with the support of the parents’ community. Evseeva I.R. («Support»)
The report will present the experience of implementing a program for home rehabilitation of children with infantile cerebral paralysis by parents with the support of counseling specialists.
5. «Issues of legal protection of legitimate interests of disabled children and their representatives in obtaining social services» — presentation of the representative of the Committee on Education
Debate Melnikova Elena Valentinovna, Shmonin Alexei Andreevich, representative of the Committee for Social Policy, representative of the Education Committee, heads of NGOs.
Discussion of the Draft Resolution of the Round Table «Problems of Social Rehabilitation and Integration of Disabled Children in St. Petersburg, the contribution of NGOs»
Discussion of the Materials for the Methodological Manual «The Individual Program of Social Services is the Key to Successful Social Adaptation and Rehabilitation of Disabled Children in St. Petersburg.» (St. Petersburg Center for Social Adaptation, Rehabilitation and Ability, with the participation of the Committee for Social Policy and Committee By the education of St. Petersburg)